Friday, July 12, 2013

Help the World Read & Pay it Forward Event





The first 19 Kindles & Nooks we purchased have made it out to the people in need so we need to get round two going!! There are still 12 people in need on Vicki's list & we know you'll all want to help them with this! Can you imagine not being able to read an e-book because you can't afford the e-reader, whether you have a family are disabled or simply cannot afford that in your budget??? I'd cry!! And I have cried, finding out how many people do not have e-readers.. We've done 19, let's make more magic happen!!
Share this event everywhere! All it takes is word of mouth and Amazon or B&N or other gift cards & we can make dreams come true!!!
We have an amazing group of friends out there & I know we can get this back up for round 2 & get those e-readers sent! We have had amazing responses so far, now let's keep going! All info is above, if your not sure how it works..
Thank you, everyone!!!



Here's me with my Kindle Keyboard which I got thanks to Vicki and her epic event help us put a smile on other reviewers that need an ereader >^.^<

No comments:

Post a Comment