Friday, June 14, 2013

S.Cu'Anam Policar...Then and Now

This first picture was taken in 1988..I was 7 and that was the year I first started writing the prologue to The Dawning of the Three...The prologue is now known as The Rise of Xosha. My mother was totally into that whole 80's thing with the feathered hair.. I hated it




This next pic was taken in 1996. I was 15. It was around this time that I had begun the millionth draft The Dawning of the Three and had the initial concept for " TheGhost of Camp Linnemyre" was created by the adventures Cat (far left), Dana (middle) (behind the guy), and I (far right) created to amuse ourselves.




This last pic was taken today (06/14/13). Taken at the park. I'm 32 and my dream for Xosha is just now being realized and it's every bit as amazing as it was when I first dreamed to make it happen



No comments:

Post a Comment