Thursday, June 27, 2013

Freaky Fiction Writing

I'm procrastinating and instead of writing for the moment I figured I would talk to you guys about my publishing house FFW

Freaky Fiction Writing is who I write for. Seriously I was going to scrap the whole idea of even publishing the Xosha Series and they saw something and wanted it. So I decided to give them a shot.

Our founder is amazing. He doesn't talk down to us, or act like he's better than we are either. He's an author too so he knows what we deal with.

There are a lot of perks that come with working for FFW too.. We even have a store! I want so much crap from that store you just have no idea LOL

Anyway, if you're an author and want a good publisher, come check us out >^.^<

FFW is accepting Submissions

No comments:

Post a Comment